DARKSECRET CLUB HIM INTERVIEW: GAS Q&A.

« Older   Newer »
DarkSecretLover
view post Posted on 10/10/2012, 16:39

Credit DarkSecret Club Fb page

FOR GAS

Mika, is it true that when you were a teenager and played in a band called Valvontakomissio, came to the city of Yakutsk in Russia to perform at a festival? If this is true, what is that you remember about this festival and the city?

Yes, it's true i was in Yakutsk with my punk band Valvontakomissio. We played a music and theatre festival there. I remember that we played 4 shows there and the audience was fabulous at every show. Really cool. I met a lot of great people there. Some local people and some other artists from Tuva and Russia. I loved the local people, really lovely and warmhearted people. I remember that it was cold even though it was not winter but fall time. If i remember right. there were a lot of watermelon stands in the center of Yakutsk?. Or then i remember totally wrong or then that was a dream :) And i remember the mouth harp (Jew's harp) museum. It was a really great trip. I was 18 years old at that time. And that trip was my first outside of Scandinavia. The trip from Hellsinki to Yakutsk took really long. We flew via Moscow.

Cheers, Gas.

0 replies since 10/10/2012, 16:39   26 views